Personal Report and Opinion about everything on my mind. When I find something on the internet, and I interesting with that, I will make some article, photo, or video. With my writing skill and a little programming on computer, I think I can explore my brain with a lot off idea.

Amazing Lighter Hack! - Burning Laser Zippo!!! (Best Lighter Hack Ever)



Zippo Lighter: https://goo.gl/CPwSW7
Green Laser: https://goo.gl/VMsZsS
Learn how to make a really cool and futuristic burning laser Zippo lighter! I made this using a 100 mw green laser along with some small button cell batteries and fit it all inside a zippo lighter case. This laser lighter can burn tape, light matches, pop balloons and more. Remember to be careful when using this because it can be dangerous. Enjoy

Facebook: http://goo.gl/ZzRoKM
Instagram: http://goo.gl/b4W1ft
Playlist of Every Video: http://goo.gl/QVU2Wz

If you liked this video, check out more on my channel http://youtube.com/jlaservideo

Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn1jG5yTWIk

Since published on 24 10 2016 - 14:00:01 Great video has been viewed 580010 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 7494 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 584. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 422 times, Videos that have this 6 Minute(s) 48 Second(s) Length, are in Category Film & Animation

Videos titled Amazing Lighter Hack! - Burning Laser Zippo!!! (Best Lighter Hack Ever) are published by Channel JLaservideo with Channel ID UC89AgkG34oooZubVt23wzFw on 24 10 2016 - 14:00:01

Some Videos that Related Videos Amazing Lighter Hack! - Burning Laser Zippo!!! (Best Lighter Hack Ever)

  • HOMEMADE CANNON SHOOTS LIGHTER!
    HOMEMADE CANNON SHOOTS LIGHTER!
    Homemade cannon shoots lighter fluid! The funk bros and their friends, girlfriends(mystery girl) decide to do some more idiotic things with the potato gun that ...
  • Self Destructive Lighters (DON'T TRY THIS)
    Self Destructive Lighters (DON'T TRY THIS)
    Hey Guys! Have you ever held onto a lighter too long and you almost burned yourself? I wondered how long you can actually keep the lighter on before it melted ...
    ]
  • Tesla Coil Lighters USB Rechargeable Arc Lighter Review
    Tesla Coil Lighters USB Rechargeable Arc Lighter Review
    Buy Tesla Coil Lighters USB Rechargeable Arc Lighter here: ...
  • bsd.u - lighter (side b)
    bsd.u - lighter (side b)
    bsd.u
    lighter
    2014
    No copyright infringement intended, I do not own this music and I give full credit to bsd.u/Inner Ocean Records
    I do not and never will make ...

0 Response to "Amazing Lighter Hack! - Burning Laser Zippo!!! (Best Lighter Hack Ever)"