Personal Report and Opinion about everything on my mind. When I find something on the internet, and I interesting with that, I will make some article, photo, or video. With my writing skill and a little programming on computer, I think I can explore my brain with a lot off idea.

Daylight Balanced LED Light Review



Business Coaching Course available here: http://bit.ly/1QI9dqH

Today we're talking about the new, powerful, daylight balanced LED light from Aputure. I know what you're thinking, a sponsored review! But you're wrong. I liked Aputure's tungsten lights so much that I asked them to send me some of these daylight balanced LEDs in exchange for a review. I've only had them for a month or so but I've already used them multiple times on set, and like them just as much as the 120t. Watch and see what you think, then grab some for yourself from our affiliate link!

Keep those cameras rollin' and keep on clickin'.

-Jay P.

Support The Slanted Lens by shopping our affiliate links:

Aputure 120d: http://bhpho.to/2q48rj0; http://amzn.to/2qgChgs
Aputure Fresnel Adapter: http://bhpho.to/2pjsnM4; http://amzn.to/2pjIgSp
Kupo Light Stand: http://bhpho.to/2mitCcr; http://amzn.to/2pjBOuK
Think Tank Manager Bag: http://bhpho.to/2q9i6oe; http://amzn.to/2qgiSfE

B&H Photo Video- https://bhpho.to/2jG9EX9
Amazon- http://amzn.to/1T7Z20D

New giveaways every month! http://theslantedlens.com/giveaway
_
Subscribe to The Slanted Lens and get new videos every Thursday
http://bit.ly/1RgdYoM

Visit the webpage: http://theslantedlens.com

Visit our SPONSORS
Tamron Lenses: http://bit.ly/2mZgkoz
Dynalite Dynamic Lighting: http://www.dynalite.com
LaCie: http://www.lacie.com/
Morgan Photo Retouch: http://www.morganphotoretouch.com
Datacolor: http://bit.ly/2lZk8Bi
Vanguard: http://www.vanguardworld.us/
Triple Scoop Music: http://www.triplescoopmusic.com

Follow Jay P. Morgan-
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theslantedlens1
Twitter: https://twitter.com/theslantedlens
Instagram: https://instagram.com/theslantedlens
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/1PAIIlC

Since published on 27 04 2017 - 22:03:19 Great video has been viewed 4680 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 123 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 1. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 42 times, Videos that have this 5 Minute(s) 35 Second(s) Length, are in Category Education

Videos titled Daylight Balanced LED Light Review are published by Channel The Slanted Lens with Channel ID UCUbAIlQq6qdOCW7nURh9Qog on 27 04 2017 - 22:03:19

Some Videos that Related Videos Daylight Balanced LED Light Review

  • Daylight Balanced LED Light Review
    Daylight Balanced LED Light Review
    Business Coaching Course available here: http://bit.ly/1QI9dqH Today we're talking about the new, powerful, daylight balanced LED light from Aputure
    I know ...
  • Make your own LED light show with this cool phone attachment
    Make your own LED light show with this cool phone attachment
    Watch more phone reviews from CNET - http://cnet.co/2l6fPZy The entry-level Alcatel A5 lets you program the lights on this attachment to sync to music or the ...
    ]
  • Concrete 3 Watt LED Light w/ Walnut & Balloons!
    Concrete 3 Watt LED Light w/ Walnut & Balloons!
    Using a 3 watt led, concrete and balloons I made an artistic-looking desk light you can recharge
    Check Out VideoBlocks 7 Day Free Trial!
  • Concrete 3 Watt LED Light w/ Walnut & Balloons!
    Concrete 3 Watt LED Light w/ Walnut & Balloons!
    Using a 3 watt led, concrete and balloons I made an artistic-looking desk light you can recharge
    Check Out VideoBlocks 7 Day Free Trial!

0 Response to "Daylight Balanced LED Light Review"