Personal Report and Opinion about everything on my mind. When I find something on the internet, and I interesting with that, I will make some article, photo, or video. With my writing skill and a little programming on computer, I think I can explore my brain with a lot off idea.

1000 Lighters In Fire - Crazy Lighter Explosion!



Can we get 4000 likes??

Watch me new Hawaii Video (ITS INSANE!) - https://youtu.be/JxO-pzSE5Gg

YouTube is literally lit up with videos about lighter hacks, tricks, and explosions, so I thought I would do something more epic. MrGear did 500 so I thought I would do 1000 lighters. I hope my $150 investment pays off. It was so many lighters!

Cheap Lighters - https://goo.gl/7WGWro
Giant Lighters - https://goo.gl/GHfjhO

My Camera - https://goo.gl/QIQoTl
My Lens - https://goo.gl/cBO0n6

Since published on 09 11 2016 - 17:34:36 Great video has been viewed 899190 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 4081 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 1232. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 608 times, Videos that have this 1 Minute(s) 36 Second(s) Length, are in Category Entertainment

Videos titled 1000 Lighters In Fire - Crazy Lighter Explosion! are published by Channel Ryan Shirley with Channel ID UCpbClyFMuJQJJH7skfiVeQg on 09 11 2016 - 17:34:36

Some Videos that Related Videos 1000 Lighters In Fire - Crazy Lighter Explosion!

  • 9 Lighter Gadgets put to the Test
    9 Lighter Gadgets put to the Test
    Lighter Holder With Spring Assist Knife LighterBro Clip Lighter Holder Lighter Sleeve Waterproof Lighter FAN MAIL: CRAZY RUSSIAN HACKER P.O
    Box 49 ...
  • Melting Things w/ a PLASMA Lighter
    Melting Things w/ a PLASMA Lighter
    If you would like to collaborate, e-mail me: watchitmelt.official@gmail.com ------------------------------------------------------------------- In this "experiment" I melt some ...
    ]
  • Best Electric Lighter?
    Best Electric Lighter?
    Best Electric Lighter? A comparison to find out what the best type of electric lighter is
    All three of these lighters use electricity for ignition and charge via USB.
  • Top 5 best life hacks for lighter
    Top 5 best life hacks for lighter
    Top 5 best life hacks for lighter Subscribe for new interesting videos! https://goo.gl/Q7P2Uh Follow us: Facebook: https://www.fb.com/wearexchannel Twitter: ...

0 Response to "1000 Lighters In Fire - Crazy Lighter Explosion!"