Personal Report and Opinion about everything on my mind. When I find something on the internet, and I interesting with that, I will make some article, photo, or video. With my writing skill and a little programming on computer, I think I can explore my brain with a lot off idea.

HEAT GUN vs LIGHTER



Please Do Not Try This At Home!!

Andrea's Instagram - @AndreaWendel
Instagram - @AlexMandel
Snapchat - AlexMandel
Twitter - http://www.Twitter.com/AlexMandel
Facebook - http://www.Facebook.com/AlexMandel
Email - EmailAlexMandel@gmail.com (yes, all 3 words)

Fan Mail - 23371 Mulholland Dr. #129
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Thank you all for your continued support, Go A-Team!!

Since published on 10 02 2017 - 21:11:10 Great video has been viewed 38200 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 1646 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 110. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 174 times, Videos that have this 14 Minute(s) 6 Second(s) Length, are in Category People & Blogs

Videos titled HEAT GUN vs LIGHTER are published by Channel Alex Mandel Vlog with Channel ID UCwuRC9oEYPRV_drofrS-4kg on 10 02 2017 - 21:11:10

Some Videos that Related Videos HEAT GUN vs LIGHTER

  • 3 Awesome Life Hacks with Lighters
    3 Awesome  Life Hacks with Lighters
    Awesome Tricks with Lighters Song: JJD - Future [NCS Release] Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds
    Video Link: https://youtu.be/n1ddqXIbpa8 Download: ...
  • The Best Lighter In The World Clipper Lighter
    The Best Lighter In The World Clipper Lighter
    The Best Lighter In The World Clipper Lighter Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe! Daily Uploads everyday at 420 pm PST set your notifications to never ...
    ]
  • The I.L.Y's - 49er Lighter
    The I.L.Y's - 49er Lighter
    Track 5 from "Bodyguard" http://theilys.com.



0 Response to "HEAT GUN vs LIGHTER"