Personal Report and Opinion about everything on my mind. When I find something on the internet, and I interesting with that, I will make some article, photo, or video. With my writing skill and a little programming on computer, I think I can explore my brain with a lot off idea.

iPhone 6 Camera Not Working



This will fix the problem with the cameras of the iPhone 6 and the flash light not working, normally this happen after it fell and the flash light do not power on. if you like our video please subscribe and share. thank you.
Follow os on
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/Ez-Fix-Smartphone-Repair-LLC-829804073805711/

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/ezfixsmartphone/?hl=en

Since published on 19 05 2016 - 01:41:41 Great video has been viewed 56152 times,many people likes this in the audience there are 237 likes, and somebody who hate this Video is: 25. This video is favorited by 0 people who interest about this video and has been commented on as many times 87 times, Videos that have this 5 Minute(s) 55 Second(s) Length, are in Category Science & Technology

Videos titled iPhone 6 Camera Not Working are published by Channel E-Z Fix Smartphone Repair, Cell Phone Repair with Channel ID UCF4dAVPLRNRmzkbj8PYrwcA on 19 05 2016 - 01:41:41

Some Videos that Related Videos iPhone 6 Camera Not Working

  • iPhone 5C: How to Repair / Replace Faulty Rear Flashlight Camera
    iPhone 5C: How to Repair / Replace Faulty Rear Flashlight Camera
    Learn how you can repair / replace faulty rear flashlight camera on the iPhone 5C
    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://bit.ly/10Glst1 LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: ...
  • WOLFCOM Body Camera Features Spotlight: Flashlight Feature
    WOLFCOM Body Camera Features Spotlight: Flashlight Feature
    WOLFCOM Body Camera Features Spotlight
    This video showcases the Flash Light and Still Camera Flash feature of the WOLFCOM VISION.
    ]
  • Sony A6000 Easy Off Camera Flash
    Sony A6000  Easy Off Camera Flash
    Get GREAT shots using this EASY and INEXPENSIVE off-camera flash method! Note 1- You can quickly tell how powerful a flash is by it's Guide Number.
  • Using off camera flash to create beautiful wedding photos
    Using off camera flash to create beautiful wedding photos
    A quick tutorial on how I used two off camera flashes to create a beautiful portrait of the bride and groom in one of Detroit's most iconic churches
    The entire set ...

0 Response to "iPhone 6 Camera Not Working"